Wedding Photographer North West
I Photograph Weddings in The Lake District, Lancashire, Cheshire, Merseyside and Manchester
Samples of my wedding photography
I photograph weddings in a documentary style that is relaxed and unobtrusive so you can enjoy your day to its fullest.
My ProcessHow to book me to photograph your wedding
01Lets get to know each other! It's always a good idea to meet with your wedding suppliers before you book them. I usually suggest meeting for a cup of tea somewhere to discuss your plans for the wedding.
02 If you are happy with what you have discussed at the meeting, a contract can be signed then and there. I find its best to leave the contract with the couple so they can go home and have a think about it before signing.
03 Happy with the contract and agreed conditions? Its time to decide what wedding photography package to go for. Note - you can always upgrade at a later date.
04 A deposit will be required to secure your date to ensure I will be available to photograph your wedding. Popular wedding dates get booked in advance so don't hesitate.
05 Depending on whether I have shot a wedding at your venue before, I will sometimes visit prior to scope out locations for portraits and get a feel for the area.
06 When the wedding day finally comes, I arrive nice and early. I usually start off the day capturing detail shots and candid photographs of guests arriving.
07 After the wedding as soon as I get home, the first thing I do is download all your precious images and back them up to separate hard-drives, then put the kettle on!
08The next day I start working on your wedding photos, spending hours culling through and editing each one individually using a colour calibrated monitor.
09When all the images have been edited, I will back them up to separate hard-drives too, you can never be too safe! I then double check them and tweak if necessary.
10Once I am happy with the way everything looks I will export the images to a USB or upload them online if you prefer that instead. Then BAM! onto the next!
My reviews from happy couples
Lisa & Andrew
Andy & Shelly
Simon & Gayle
My wedding photography prices - Last updated: September 2018.
Did you know? The average cost of a UK wedding photographer: £1250 - £1500
My full day wedding photography coverage is from bridal prep through until 9pm or shortly after the first dance.
- 1hr relaxed photo session before or after the wedding date
- 1 Photographer. Add a second photographer for just £200
- High resolution fully edited wedding photos stored via USB
- Zero watermarking and print-rights are included for all images
- 10% discount on any repeat business and wedding referrals
- Travel time and costs are included for all north-west weddings
- Images will be ready within 2 weeks post-wedding date
My half day wedding photography package covers the bride getting ready through to the wedding breakfast.
- 1 Photographer. Add an additional photographer for £200.
- High resolution fully edited photos delivered via web or USB
- No watermarks and all images have print-rights included
- Images to be ready 3-4 weeks post-wedding date
Custom packages available. To check my availability please enquire below.